all of the above

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Unplanned guerilla tactics

So last friday was the Vice party. Loads of booze n bands, One in particular was Spank Rock. I had heard good things about these dudes but didn't manage to get my ass into gear to sus a ticket for there show at the Espy on thursday. So i was keen to see them perform, for free no less. Night was going good I'd had a few drinks by the time they came out.... Anyway they did a few tracks and I made my way to the front. Next thing you know I'm up on stage dancing like a fool, it started a rush of kids getting up and within a few minutes the stage was full... completely rowdy.

So by this point everyone got booted off stage, but somehow i was up with the dj's talking nonsense and ordering beers like i was the boss or something..... it was killa. Then out of nowhere I thought "hey why don't i interview Spank Rock for my blog....Yeah". So i turned to one of the dj's and said hey lets do a quick interview.... and dude was was like sure. Before you read the interview bare in mind it wasn't planned and i was well boozed, Not a bad effort mind you...ahaha. But for future interviews much more substance. aahaha enjoy it guys.

Name: Ronnie Darko
So what do you do for living: I'm a graphic designer / artist and one of the dj's of Spank rock . But at the moment this is this is my living..... Spank rock.
(What i meant to say for my next question was how many years did it take for you to get to where you are.what i actually said was)
How old are you: 40 something.... (then gave me a funny look. I talked more nonsense before I talked more nonesense and he got back to playing tunes, and my last question was the best)
Scarf or Gloves: F*ck i don't care! (with a smile and a few beers it was over.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home