all of the above

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Shop B*tches


Shop Bitches!

Bobby’s Cuts

State your name:
Thomas Michael Grogan

How often do you work?
7 days a week

What Time?
From 10 o’clock to 6 o’clock

Alright, what’s your favourite thing in the shop?
Ah, my pig. Actually no, probably my scales, yeah scales are probably a little bit better.

Where’d you get em?
Ebay for 50 cents.

What’s the best thing about working here?
Um, probably the customers, stock, I enjoy the environment…where it is as well, nice little community.

Are boys good shoppers?
Yeah. Ah…some of them are, they need a little bit of direction.

Not as neurotic as girls then?
No, shit no. looking forward to dealing with them next season.

Ok, what will we never find at Bobby’s Cuts?
(pause) that’s a tough question…stevie jeans.
Good answer.

And finally, who’s Bobby?
He was my pig that I had when I was little; I had him from when I was about 4 to 6.
A real pig?
Yeah, a really real pig. Just like babe. My granddad was the butcher so Bobby went to a “different” farm, so to speak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home