all of the above

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Shop B*tches Richardson New Zealand

Shop B*tches
Richard…Son

Name: Stephen Richardson

Where do you work and what do you do there?
I work here, which is Richard…Son , my store. And when I’m not here I do graphic design for my label and other labels as well. Yeah, and I opened up the store on Friday so it’s a brand new store.

What do you do on your days off?
At the moment I don’t have any days off…I work here 7 days a week. Previously I’d sit around my house, hang out with my two cats, do drawings. Yeah, I’m not very rock and roll.

What are your cats names?
Violet and Odette

Your favourite fashion era?
Probably the late sixties, everybody looked pretty amazing back then.

Besides here, if you could work anywhere, anytime where would it be?
If I had to work in another store, it would be Mark Crane’s store Wunderkamen. It’s what made me want a store actually.

Finally, what’s on your wishlist?
I actually want to do a trip over to England to see my brother and sister, and go and visit some friends over in Tokyo next year AND sell over there.

Act like you knew and check it out.. http://www.richardsonpourhomme.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home