all of the above

Monday, January 19, 2009

Sorry bout the long intermission...



So i know i'm a lil late with the merry xmas n happy new year n all that... Alot has happened in the past few months unfortunately my laptop has been out of action for quite some time, hence no blog action for a minute. I'm posting this from a friends computer and the pictures are from a few outings with another friends new slr camera... i  had to post something i feel like i was just getting into the swing of things before my lil hiatis.. Don't worry i will be back soon and hopefully there's kids still out  there reading my blog. 
Bondi to bronte walk, so dope i was swimming in the ocean 3 weeks before spring even. 
the madness of bondi over the xmas break.
street ish
i don't really know how to work my friends camera on it's manual mode, i was trying to get the cool lil garden on the other side of this door but this still looks alright. 
street ish 2
this building is so cool its like an old factory converstion round the corner from my pad.
yulli's on crown real good vego food and the decor is mega fun out the back... It's a nice vibe at night for casual drinks aswell.
New milkshake cups from world on my coffee table made out of recycled wood from a busted futon i found and a AJ Fosik bootleg painting from viet nam. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home