all of the above

Thursday, August 17, 2006

The goings on.

This is pretty much the feature wall in the shop, we had a set of photos showing the whole progress of the renovation prior to this. The new display started with one framed image. It's been slowing growing for a couple weeks. and willl continue to grow for many more.
the second one down is probly the best thing up so far. It's a letter that was found in and old blazer for the op shop. It reads: "Hello my name is Don lane I'm pretty hot with the ladies Maddona, Kylie, you. So my job is to book new rock bands, I'm actually going to see one tonite called bostin bouncies fake it." I wonder if Don really was a ladies man...
there was these artist guys that moved out from their studio a little while ago, that's when i struck the jackpot. the gave me a whole bunch of frames and canvases so more to follow in the coming weeks. Come down check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home