all of the above

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Delightfully inspired 2.0



So couple weeks ago I spoke about the musical things that people are doing on that "next level", Today it's all about the reading, and no not from your computer.. Actual books and magazines.



First up Moncle magazine, when i first had a glance at it "i kinda thought it was something my dad should be reading " but after reading the first 5 pages i was like wow this is actually a really well put together piece of work crossing global affairs/business/culture and design, I don't think any other magazine is coming close to it on content. Come to think of it I am my fathers son soo... I guess my dad should be reading it. Oh and credit where credit is due thanks kerry for putting me on.
Livingroom Johnston
This man is soo far beyond the word cool, I don't think I can sum him up nearly as well as i should so read some of his stuff here and find out for yourself.

last up Kinokuniya this place is great for days when you just wanna chill and read books all day, I have a wish list of title's now that i want. It grows every time i go in there, there website isn't much but when your in sydney it's definitely a must.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home